Blanco Rewards Card
Blanco accredited dealers have been authorised by Blanco to offer customers purchasing a Blanco sink and tap free membership of Blanco Rewards for one year, subject to terms and conditions. Blanco Rewards is an exclusive club that can save you money on daily household expenditure when you buy a Blanco sink and tap from Design Matters.
It’s possible to save over £1000 a year in most cases. So your Blanco purchase can pay for itself!
The Blanco Rewards scheme has the full backing of Blanco, and comprises a range of money saving offers from big national brands through to local retailers. You decide which offer you wish to choose and in what quantity. You purchase your required amount of shopping vouchers either online or by phone, and the discount is applied at this point. Simply present the voucher in store to buy your goods or services.
Participating retailers have the ability to run spot offers, or daily special deals to Blanco Rewards members, so keep an eye out for these offers.
Free membership of the Blanco Rewards scheme is valid for one year. Renewal at the cost of the consumer is possible after this period on an annual basis. Full terms and conditions of the Blanco Rewards scheme can be viewed using this link to the Blanco Rewards Consumer Terms and Conditions page.
Visit the Blanco Rewards web site for more details, or speak to a Design Matters Design Consultant for more information.
Creative Living with Miele
The kitchen’s the place where we spend much of our time so we need to make the most of it. The people at Miele believe that the kitchen is the heart of the home, and they’ve always worked hard to help customers get the most out of their new appliances. That’s why they’ve developed a new range of Creative Living courses and demonstrations, in conjunction with a panel of trained home economists. We’re really excited about this new way to explore the potential of this great range of home appliances before you plan your new kitchen:
- Kitchen Secrets courses cover many different aspects of food, drink and kitchen design. Award-winning chefs and experts reveal their secrets and share tips on the finer points of wine, beer and coffee appreciation.
- Simply Cooking courses cover core ingredients and techniques from the rudiments of bread making to the passion simmering beneath the finest Italian, French and Indian cuisine.
- Appliance Masterclasses will make you rethink the way you cook. This is for those who have just bought, or are thinking about buying a Miele oven, steam or steam combi oven. The team will explain all the features and functions of Miele ovens, and show you how to use them to create some of the most wonderful food you’ve ever tasted.
- Let’s Do … demonstrations are for homeowners who are planning a kitchen but haven’t quite decided which Miele appliances to include. Watch the Miele home economists prepare a delicious two-course meal, whilst demonstrating all the functions and features of Miele built-in appliances. Discover the many uses of steam ovens, and the extraordinary controllability of induction hobs. And enjoy lunch!
If you’ve ever thought that ‘an oven is just an oven’ you need to come and see the difference Miele appliances will make to your home. Whatever your plans for your kitchen, you’ll find everything you need to bring them to life at a Miele showroom.
The dedicated brochure for this fabulous range of courses can be viewed using this link. Customers are invited to explore all the potential of Miele appliances at one of three locations in the UK: Abingdon, London or Sutton Coldfield on a range of convenient dates. To discuss the range of courses and dates on offer contact Miele on: 01235 233171.
Make sure you contact Miele promptly so that you can get an early date, and come to a decision about the appliances that really matter to you before you try to plan your kitchen. (Remember, for some offers you need to attend a Let’s Do … course prior to purchase.)
And finally, introducing the Miele Connoisseur Club - a very special service for Miele customers who meet the following criteria:
- have attended a Let’s Do … course prior to purchase
- have purchased eight or more built-in appliances (including three cooking)
- have registered all appliances for the free 2 year warranty
As a member of the exclusive Miele Connoisseur Club, you can access a range of stunning benefits – read all about it in the dedicated Creative Living brochure:
- your own personal in-home demonstration
- a complimentary luxury hamper
- £200 of Miele online store vouchers
- Connoisseur Club support line
Special Offer on Selected Granite Worktops from Design Matters
We are currently promoting a selected range of stunning granites at reduced prices, and the offer includes some of our customers’ favourite granites: Kashmir White, Kashmir Yellow, Nero Assoluto Polished, Ambrosia White and Arizona Brown. A fantastic selection of colours to suit every kitchen, and a material that will add value to your home.
If you love the classic good looks of polished granite, then this offer is for you. Contact the office for more details, or speak to your Design Matters Design Consultant to make sure you are getting the best value for money.