Ex-Display Gaggenau Appliances At Reduced Prices
The clever people at Gaggenau manufacture some of the finest appliances made today. Favoured by the world’s top chefs and cooking afficionados, Gaggenau appliances are the creme de la creme and rarely available at ’sale’ price.
We are about to remove some ex-display Gaggenau appliances from a very distinctive Rational kitchen in our South Bucks showroom to make way for new models. These appliances are available immediately, and offered for sale with or without the display kitchen – see separate post for furniture details.
We are selling these appliances for substantially less than RRP as newer models have recently been launched. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a complete set of Gaggenau appliances at reduced price and equip your kitchen with the very best.
To make an appointment to view these items in situ, please call the office today on 01628 531584 and speak to Richard Smithies.
All prices below are nett and exclude VAT and delivery:
Gaggenau VG232232 – 30cm Gas Hob – £315.69 + VAT
Gaggenau VP230110 – Teppan Yaki – £565 + VAT
Gaggenau VC230113 – 30cm Ceramic Hob – £291 + VAT
Gaggenau AH600190 – Cooker Hood, Coanda – £575 + VAT
Gaggenau DF240140 – Fully Integrated Slimline Dishwasher – £315.69 +VAT
Ex-Display Rational Kitchen
We are delighted to provide more details of our striking Rational kitchen which soon needs to be removed to make way for a beautiful new fitted display.
The kitchen comprises Rational’s signature high quality rigid-built carcases with abs edging, and two door styles: Rational Cult in distinctive bookmatched smoked oak veneer 275 095 (still current) and Cambia Soft Lacquer in Sand 212 513 (discontinued). Handles are a combination of Rational 636 and an inset handle (discontinued).
Worktops are tough, stain-resistant Silestone in Tigris Sand (still current), with a matte finish known as Leather Effect (now discontinued). The worktops are 30mm thick with a subtle bevel edge.
Internal fittings include a Le Mans corner, large drawers under the sink, a midi-height pullout larder, a set of wide drawers (bottom drawer on servo-drive, which is a sophisticated push-to-open system) and additional pullouts near the hob. The Blanco sink is a Subline 1.5 bowl sink in Jasmine to coordinate with the worktops. The kitchen comes equipped with a Blanco Alto tap with pull-out hand spray and a 60cm glass roller shutter unit with steel frame.
The retail price for this kitchen is around £15,000. Our price to clear: £5,000 or very near offer. For more details, or to arrange an appointment to view this kitchen please call the office on 01628 531584 and speak to Richard Smithies.
Appliances are top of the range Gaggenau, see separate post for full details.
Cutting-Edge Contemporary Ex-Display Kitchen For Sale
We’re changing a display kitchen in our Flackwell Heath showroom to make way for an elegant new design featuring the latest Gaggenau 200 Series Ovens and one of our favourite new kitchen styles.
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a distinctive kitchen by quality German manufacturer Rational, at a substantially reduced price. To snap up this distinctive kitchen with stunning book-matched smoked oak doors, Silestone worktops, and top-of-the-range Gaggenau appliances contact us in the office by email, or call us on 01628 531584 and speak to Richard Smithies.
Creative Living with Miele
The kitchen’s the place where we spend much of our time so we need to make the most of it. The people at Miele believe that the kitchen is the heart of the home, and they’ve always worked hard to help customers get the most out of their new appliances. That’s why they’ve developed a new range of Creative Living courses and demonstrations, in conjunction with a panel of trained home economists. We’re really excited about this new way to explore the potential of this great range of home appliances before you plan your new kitchen:
- Kitchen Secrets courses cover many different aspects of food, drink and kitchen design. Award-winning chefs and experts reveal their secrets and share tips on the finer points of wine, beer and coffee appreciation.
- Simply Cooking courses cover core ingredients and techniques from the rudiments of bread making to the passion simmering beneath the finest Italian, French and Indian cuisine.
- Appliance Masterclasses will make you rethink the way you cook. This is for those who have just bought, or are thinking about buying a Miele oven, steam or steam combi oven. The team will explain all the features and functions of Miele ovens, and show you how to use them to create some of the most wonderful food you’ve ever tasted.
- Let’s Do … demonstrations are for homeowners who are planning a kitchen but haven’t quite decided which Miele appliances to include. Watch the Miele home economists prepare a delicious two-course meal, whilst demonstrating all the functions and features of Miele built-in appliances. Discover the many uses of steam ovens, and the extraordinary controllability of induction hobs. And enjoy lunch!
If you’ve ever thought that ‘an oven is just an oven’ you need to come and see the difference Miele appliances will make to your home. Whatever your plans for your kitchen, you’ll find everything you need to bring them to life at a Miele showroom.
The dedicated brochure for this fabulous range of courses can be viewed using this link. Customers are invited to explore all the potential of Miele appliances at one of three locations in the UK: Abingdon, London or Sutton Coldfield on a range of convenient dates. To discuss the range of courses and dates on offer contact Miele on: 01235 233171.
Make sure you contact Miele promptly so that you can get an early date, and come to a decision about the appliances that really matter to you before you try to plan your kitchen. (Remember, for some offers you need to attend a Let’s Do … course prior to purchase.)
And finally, introducing the Miele Connoisseur Club - a very special service for Miele customers who meet the following criteria:
- have attended a Let’s Do … course prior to purchase
- have purchased eight or more built-in appliances (including three cooking)
- have registered all appliances for the free 2 year warranty
As a member of the exclusive Miele Connoisseur Club, you can access a range of stunning benefits – read all about it in the dedicated Creative Living brochure:
- your own personal in-home demonstration
- a complimentary luxury hamper
- £200 of Miele online store vouchers
- Connoisseur Club support line